Clutch Back Badges
Sometimes known as a 'Butterfly Clip', clutch back badges refer to the type of attachment used.
We offer 2 sizes: 16mm & 25mm; 2 finishes: nickel plated & gold plated; and 2 shapes: round & square.
These badges are a premium badge and look almost like a piece of jewellery, not too dissimilar from a gentleman's cufflink.
As with all our badges, to ensure the highest quality product, we use genuine manufacturers ink combined with specialist substrates.
You can either design your own badge right now using our unique design online service or if you have your artwork to hand, then you can send us your files straight away. And if that isn't flexible enough for you, you can always contact us.
We do have a formal FAQ, which has answers to the most common questions, but, we all hate clicking links, so here are the key points about our button badge service:
- The resin that we apply to the badges takes 3 days to "cure", so please be aware of this when considering your timescales.
- Because of the high quality "look & feel" of these badges, they are most typically used for awards, memberships and other prestigious occasions.
- There are no set-up costs, or hidden charges for multiple colours
- We have no minimum order quantity
- The pin length is an industry standard 10mm in length
If you still have questions, then please feel free to contact us.