Resin badges (aka domed badges), are composed of 3 layers: the backing plate, the printed design and lastly there is the "dome" itself.
Ideal for name badges, our high gloss, UV stable resin ensures a badge with crystal clarity - thereby creating an impressive and professional image.
To ensure the highest quality product, we use genuine manufacturers ink combined with top of the range specialist paper. This combination of high quality components ensures that your badges not only look good, but they are exceptionally durable as well.
You can either design your own badge right now using our unique design online service or if you have your artwork to hand, then you can send us your files straight away. And if that isn't flexible enough for you, you can always contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Resin Badges
We do have a formal FAQ, which has answers to the most common questions, but, we all hate clicking links, so here are the key points about our button badge service:
- Due to the manufacturing process, resin badges take 7-10 working days to physically produce and are shipped, as standard, using 1st class post. If you require a different delivery option, then please contact us.
- We can accept artwork in most formats, and we print at a minimum resolution of 300dpi (dots per inch)
- There are no set-up costs, or hidden charges for multiple colours, nor is there a minimum quantity
- We can use a "mail-merge" process to create individual name badges using the same overall design, at no additional cost
- Although all adhesives and chemicals used in the manufacturing process are classed as waterproof, we do not recommend that the badges are used for permanent exterior use, such as cars, house numbers etc.
- If you require a magnetic back, please see our magnetic badge page.
If you still have questions, then please feel free to contact us.