We will use the information you give to us purely to process your order and keep you informed of our products and services.
We will never pass on your details, in whole or in part, to a third party.
We do not store any financial information that is obtained from our customers.
Cookies are used in a very limited fashion to control aspects of your visit to our site, in particular, the design online feature. No cookie is stored for more than 12 hours.
All data stored on our databases is held in an encrytped format in line with industry best practices.
Unless specifically requested, we reserve the right to use images of your badges for our posts on our social media sites for marketing purposes and showing prospective clients only. Obviously, we will use discretion when selecting images to protect brand marketing, children etc and we will instantly remove images upon your request.
In line with GDPR guidelines:
What personal information do we hold about you and why?
- If you have purchased any products from us, the personal information we hold about you will include your name and address and possibly your contact numbers and email address
- This personal information is needed for the purposes of providing you with an estimate/quotation or we have issued an invoice(s) for the goods provided by us or you have directly ordered from us or you have initiated contact with us
- We will typically use your email address to contact you regarding the status of your order, provide you with updates and also request feedback from you about our products and services (usually 5-7 days after your goods have been dispatched)
Who do we share your information with?
- Your details will never be shared unnecessarily and will remain under our control and management always.
- In some situations, it may be necessary to share your personal information with one of our delivery services. The data passed will be limited to what is necessary to complete your delivery.
- We will never sell your data to a third party.
Keeping your information safe
We treat the security of storing your personal information seriously. All data stored on our servers is kept secured to current PCI standards, a certificate of conformity is available if required.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information only if it is necessary. If we have entered into a contract with you and received payment for goods/services provided, it is necessary to keep your information for up to 7 years to satisfy HMRC tax regulations.
Access to your information and other rights
You have a right to access the information that we hold about you and to receive a copy. You should submit your request to us in writing, by post to
49 Greensward Lane
You can also request us to:
- Correct any information that you believe is incorrect or incomplete
- Erase information we hold about you, although you should be aware that for legal reasons (tax and accounting as mentioned above) we may be unable to erase certain information.